Automation vs. semi-automation? It's a hot topic. Some believe automation will cut staff costs, reduce errors and speed-up delivery times. Others are sticking to the tried and tested manual methods they’ve used for decades.
Thankfully, with the help of our expert team, you can find the solution that's right for your operation.
Mobile Pallet Racking
MOVO, the mobile pallet racking solution from PSS, provides dense pallet storage. It helps to reduce costs for a new building and better-utilises existing warehouse storage space.
- Suitable for any kind of warehoused goods
- Guaranteed operational safety at temperatures as low as -30° C
- Wide variety of accessories
A multitude of benefits:
- Maximises floor space – with only one operating aisle
- Saves up to 40% of the space required by conventional pallet racking
- Increases storage capacity by up to 80%
- Helps reduce energy bills in cold stores
- Provides full, unrestricted access to individual pallets
- Adapts to any requirement, thanks to modular design
- Safety according the European Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 15095
Hi280 shelving offers further versatility when combined with mobile bases.
- Optimal compact storage solution
- Use it for small-parts handling and archive-storage
- Very secure – can be locked together with codes entrusted to a single person
Storage Machines and WMS
Our Automatic Storage Machines can significantly improve the efficiency of your product storage and picking.
- Easily integrate with your existing Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Usable as a standalone system
- Customised to your site's operating environment
- Save up to 70% on your existing floor space
- Reduce picking errors by 70%
- Decrease picking times by more than 60%
Pallet Shuttle System
The Pallet Shuttle System removes the need for forklift trucks to enter the aisles and hence offers a cost effective and time saving storage solution.
The pallets are placed on an Pallet Shuttle (a battery powered pallet cart) which carries the pallets into the rack.
- Efficient system of compact storage for warehouses with low levels of SKU
- Optimisation of storage, loading and unloading stages
- Low level of risks or stress to the warehouse operating staff
- Low level of risks or damage to the equipment -loading machinery and racks, thanks to the movement front warehouse
- Removes the need for specialist forklift trucks