Health and safety is fundamental to Constructor Group and as a part of our services. Constructor Group can help you and your company with Health, Safety and Environmental issues. We can;
- Provide warehouse and racking awareness courses for end users of our products
- Carry out full detailed inspection of storage equipment in accordance with local legislation
- Help assess and document any risk factors
- Provide full structural calculations and documentation
- Give guidance on local health and safety legislation surrounding our products
Our commitment to safety also goes further into helping our customers in the safe operation and maintenance of our products. This may mean running local safety courses for our customers staff and operators to carrying out regular inspections of our products for our customers and helping them fulfil their legal requirement to ensure that any storage installation remains safe for the operators for its entire life.
All Constructor Group manufacturing organisations are ISO 9001 certified and have committed quality, health and safety and environmental policies that are available to all our customers on request. In the UK we are also ISO 14001 accredited for environmental issues.